Saturday, May 21, 2011

Beautiful Inspiration

This weekend has been full of learning, exploring & art appreciation. Its back to the grind in the morning but for now I would like to share with all of you the goodies that have graced my desktop this weekend. From the glamorous genius that is the fashion God, John Galliano to the pillowy, puffy love wafting from a vase of pink peonies, to the art nouveau pinstriped swirls of the movie Cheri... beauty abounds.


Emily Blunt in DiorA collage of lovlies

wallpaper deluxe & silver bean bag... yummy girl time

christian-doir-nf
Im a little speechless...  this is pure heaven to me. Put me in this when I pass on to my next life



I am sadly without a headboard on my bed... wish I had this one



why cant I convince my husband to let me paint the living room pink?


Pink placemats will make any meal a little sweeter

pink tufted... it's an obsession


How lucky is she?

dining rooms - Romo Fabrics Ikea Docksta Table gray grasscloth wallpaper white black medallion drapes Arteriors black string chandelier white faux bamboo chairs pink tufted cushions window seat brown lattice rug zebra pillows
balanced perfection


No comments:

Post a Comment