Friday, February 4, 2011

Spa Dreams of Miami

So darlings I am going to Miami next month to hang with my best friends (the BEST best friends ever), but this time without my daughter. So HELLO I am going to do some serious spa "research" while appreciating how lucky I am by best friend lives on Collins Ave in Miami Beach. So no baby this time. Just us. haha. But seriously, I need new inspiration in luxury esthetics that can transfer to my projects . My first Choice is The Lapis Spa, At the Fontainebleau Miami Beach Hotel.
There is a mineral pool/lounge, private men’s and ladies’ spaces with eucalyptus-infused steam room, sauna, a large mineral water jet bath plus semi-private, marble soaking tubs used for therapeutic soaks (each $35 U.S. for a 25-minute soak). One of the more novel water features in the Rain Tunnel - which allows guests to walk through for an automatic down-pouring of warm and cool waters at varying strengths. neat o.

Lapis Spa, Miami - Soaker Tubs
Lapis Spa, Miami - Co-ed Mineral Pool & Lounge





MY Second Choice is the Spa at the

Mandarin Oriental Miami. They say the Spa, with its uninterrupted view of the bay, is one of the most beautiful in the world. I need to start a paypal donation thing. I'll do you some free graphics, you donate to my posh miami 24 hr research trip!



No comments:

Post a Comment